My first try out was at Waddell Middle Creek Campground.
Things that needed correcting.
There were a few things that needed correction.
- Cooking (hard to cook with the ottoman and my neck bent)
- Washing dishes (no place to dry them)
- Wash towels (no place to hang them)
- Washing hands (soap was on the top shelf behind stuff)
- Hygene (no place for toothbrush, wash cloth, etc)
- Garbage (in the way, switching between it and the ottoman)
- Toilet (not level – I couldn’t flush it because the water collected up in the front of the unit)
- Access to storage (difficult without folding the bed)
- Neck was sore from constantly bending to sit.
- Dirt from the camp into the van (need a vac)
- Left my movies (no entertainment)
Things that worked out well.
- Sleeping was comfortable
- Blackout windows were perfect for privacy
- Front windows perfect keeping the sun out
- Cooking was fast
- Refrigerator was very cold
- Using the bathroom was perfect
- Kitchen fan distributed the heat very well
- Bed fan kept me cool and the ambient noise was perfect
- Lighting was excellent
- Charging from solar continued under 2 days of clouds
This ottoman got in the way. I was juggling this between the trash can. Gotta replace it.
Takes up too much room. Gotta replace this.